[SIGCIS-Members] Origin of the word "throughput"

Lambert, Kevin klambert at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Tue Jan 3 11:29:44 PST 2012

Dear all,

My name is Kevin Lambert, an historian of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century
physic-mathematics with an interest in the history of the computer and
someone who very much appreciates your exchanges.  I have recently had the
following inquiry (see below) directed my way.  Can anybody help?

Prof. Lambert,

twitter: @brookeborel