[SIGCIS-Members] ACM history question

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Mon Feb 27 18:03:02 PST 2012

I'm trying to learn more about the March 1950 ACM conference held at
Rutgers University. Specifically, I'm looking for a list of who attended.

Susan @ CBI sent me many pages of documentation about the conference. It
focuses on the agenda, lectures, and exhibits, which is terrific. It
says 370 people attended. I hope to find out who they were. My goal is
to find out if any of the attendees were from the Signal Corps Radar Lab
-- that's the one here in NJ which is now our computer museum.

Are there other sources I might find of data about this conference?
(Rutgers itself does not have much.)