[SIGCIS-Members] WP Ombudsman on "Email Inventor" & My Response

Subramanian, Ramesh Prof. ramesh.subramanian at quinnipiac.edu
Mon Feb 27 17:51:42 PST 2012

Ditto. Thanks, Tom. I forwarded your mail to the Yale ISP Fellows
mailing list.

Regards,
-Ramesh

Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
Gabriel Ferrucci Professor of Information Systems
Quinnipiac University
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518.
Email: rameshs at quinnipiac.edu
Web: http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1288.xml?Person=23345&type=5
&
Visiting Fellow, Information Society Project
Yale Law School
127 Wall Street
New Haven, CT 06511.
Email: ramesh.subramanian at yale.edu