[SIGCIS-Members] Email was invented by a school boy in 1978 says Washington Post & Time Magazine

Jon Lindsay jonrlindsay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:09:23 PST 2012

If anyone knows more about the Smithsonian angle on this, that would be
interesting to hear. It's clearly the institute's credibility that the Post
is riffing off of for this story, though the newspaper may well have
misinterpreted what was really going on. The official website returns an
amusing result, given this discussion:  Searched for "*Ayyadurai*" - Found
NO results.