[SIGCIS-Members] CACM Column on "Inventor of Email" affair

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Fri Aug 31 15:14:54 PDT 2012

Great article, Tom. Really summed up some of the critical issues we're
currently grappling with as we consume and produce historical info. I'm
going to have my history of computing class read it later in the semester.

Alex Bochannek and I also tweeted about it.

Best,

Marie
Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor, History of Technology