[SIGCIS-Members] computer exhibit: request for help

David Hemmendinger hemmendd at union.edu
Fri Nov 18 17:54:11 PST 2011

	This message went to the ACM SIGCSE list.  Can anyone in SIGCIS
help him?
  David Hemmendinger                           hemmendd at union.edu
  Professor Emeritus            http://athena.union.edu/~hemmendd
  Computer Science Dept.                          +1 518 346 4489
  Union College, Schenectady, NY 12308       FAX: +1 518 388 6789

  My department has received a donation of approximately 30 "antique"
  personal computers and associated paraphernalia , including a TRS80 with
  8 inch floppies, a first generation IBM PC, a T1000 laptop, etc. We
  plan to display these in the foyer of our building. We are a bunch of
  computer scientists, however, with no expertise in buying or building
  display cabinets, securing the displays, etc.

  Does anyone out there is SIGCSE land have experience they care to share
  with setting up a personal computer museum display?

  Thanks,
  Stu Hansen