[SIGCIS-Members] slides from FastLane talk

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Mon Nov 7 10:45:14 PST 2011

Everyone,

First, Tom, thank you for the great keynote and for moderating what everyone agreed was a lively and interesting closing plenary. And let me also extend thanks to all the plenary speakers, presenters, and attendees who participated in making this year's workshop a success. I look forward to continuing the conversation next year.

(Tom, if you don't mind, could I link to your slides from the sigcis online program?)

Best,

Marie

Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of History of Technology
Lewis Department of the Humanities
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL
mhicks1 at iit.edu