[SIGCIS-Members] CFP: Business History Conference. Deadline Oct 1. Philadelphia, March 2012

"Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo (shī fu)" bbatiz64 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 02:08:39 PDT 2011

Could anyone with a mild interest in computers and financial
services/banking or the light let me know as we might put a panel forward.

Best
Bernardo
Bangor University (Wales)

Technological Innovation in Retail Finance:
International Historical Perspectives

Edited by Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, J. Carles Maixé-Altés, Paul Thomes

http://www.taylorandfrancis.com/books/details/9780415880671/