[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: Grady Booch's new project, "Computing; the Human Experience"

Alex Bochannek bochannek at computerhistory.org
Sun Dec 4 23:11:59 PST 2011

Andrew,

The project is currently in the research and development phase. You may have noticed that Dag is on the advisory board; John Hollar, CHM’s CEO, is the executive producer. I don’t think that there is specific content yet that Grady is ready to share, but from what I have seen so far, he’s planning for it to be quite significant in scope.

—
Alex Bochannek, Curator & Senior Manager
Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1 650 810 1894
Twitter: @awbchm