[SIGCIS-Members] review of Lars Heide's book on Punched Cards

Brian Randell Brian.Randell at ncl.ac.uk
Mon May 17 14:57:39 PDT 2010

Hi Paul:

>I reviewed Lars Heide's book more favorably:
>
>Review of Lars Heide, Punched-Card Systems and the Early Information
>Explosion, 1880-1945, in the Journal for the American Society for
>Information Science and Technology 61/2 (Feb. 2010), p. 428
>
>I can post the text of my review, but perhaps it would be more
>appropriate for you to find it online.

I tried to, unsuccesfully.
Even simple searches of the American Society for Information Science
and Technology website on either Ceruzzi or Heide produced nothing. I
did find your mention of the book in the IT History Society Blog for
21 July 2009, but no review.

Could you post the URL please.

Cheers

Brian

--
School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE1 7RU, UK