[SIGCIS-Members] Reminder: CFP SHOT 2010 -- SIGCIS Proposals?

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Mon Mar 8 22:17:40 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I haven't had many proposals for individual papers in need of integrating
into panels for the main SHOT conference. Which is fine if it means that
everyone has found their own panel arrangements already. However experience
tells me that people tend to ignore the first call and then respond to the
follow up. So if you do have anything please get in touch ASAP as the
deadline is getting closer.

One suggestion has been for a panel dealing with Internet history -- we have
one possible paper.

Another has been for a panel addressing Microsoft in some way, but was have
no specifics for that and oddly I'm aware of no ongoing work on the topic.

Best wishes,

Tom Haigh