[SIGCIS-Members] A Favor to Each Other

Chigusa Kita chigusa.kita at nifty.ne.jp
Tue Sep 29 10:22:18 PDT 2009

Hello All,

As Jim said, Japanese material would not be rare enough, there is a
web book store in which many small book stores are participated.

You should use this site using Japanese, but it may be of your help:

http://www.kosho.or.jp/

Its title is Nihon-no-Furuhon-ya, meaning Japanese Used Book Dealers.
If other Japanese researchers on the list have another idea, please
make another recommendation. I am happy to discuss with you on this
matter to decide which is the best one to offer for Jim, because he
needs one per each country.

Chigusa Kita