[SIGCIS-Members] conference on "open source innovation beyond software" at U of Strasbourg, France, Feb 25-26 2010

Meyer, Peter - BLS Meyer.Peter at bls.gov
Sat Oct 31 14:35:08 PDT 2009

I believe historical work will be welcomed at this conference.
Historical cases per se are relevant, as are comparisons of them to
recent open source phenomena.  Links between science and industry are
relevant.  Many attendees will be from business schools.
Details are here:   http://www.dime-eu.org/open-source-innovation   I
know one of the organizers and you can ask me or them.
--
Peter B. Meyer       Research economist      202-691-5678
Office of Productivity and Technology, U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics