[SIGCIS-Members] A Missing website

James Cortada jwcorta at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 31 13:04:13 PDT 2009

Any body know where and what happened to this Italian website on the
history of Italian computing?  http://www.area.pi.cnr.it/virmuseum. It
seems to have disappeared. Has it got a new Web address?  I tried writing
to the authors of the 1999 Annals article on early Italian computing about
it since they cited the site but the e-mail did not go through.  If this
does not exist but someone knows of another that has material on Italian
computing, share with everyone.  I already cleaned out the Banco D'Italia's
web site which only had three articles of a quasi-historical nature.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dr. Jim (James) W. Cortada
IBM Institute for Business Value
2917 Irvington Way