[SIGCIS-Members] Anecdotes for _IEEE Annals of the History of Computing_

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:26:26 PDT 2009

Hello all,

As Anecdotes Editor of the _IEEE Annals of the History of Computing_,
I am always seeking stories from the history of computing.  Our
Anecdotes are 3,000 words or less and are not peer reviewed but, if
accepted, are edited as appropriate in collaboration with the
author.  Typically our Anecdotes are first person accounts, but they
can also be secondary accounts.  Perhaps you have stumbled on a story
you think is worth recounting but it doesn't fit in a more scholarly
report you are doing.  Or perhaps you know a historical participant
who has a good story to tell; if so, please refers him or her to me
(or just tell me about him or her and the topic).

Dave Walden
dave at walden-family.com
www.walden-family.com

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537; ph/fax=508-888-7655/4168
email address:  dave at walden-family.com;