[SIGCIS-Members] ICOHTEC proposal

Petri Paju petpaju at utu.fi
Fri Nov 6 04:53:14 PST 2009

Hello all,

We, that is I and Jaakko Suominen are organizing a panel proposal for ICOHTEC 2010 in Tampere, Finland in 10th -15th of August 2010. It's a panel on (re)uses of history in the field of information and communication technology and especially in corporate environment. We have three papers (on IBM, Nokia etc.), and are especially looking for a chair, (perhaps someone who is coming to ICOHTEC anyway), but are also open to other suggestions. Please email us during next week.

Best wishes,
Petri

Here's the call again,
http://www.tampere.fi/industrialpast2010/callfor.html