[SIGCIS-Members] Question about von Neumann papers

David Alan Grier grier at gwu.edu
Thu May 28 17:10:45 PDT 2009

Mai,
	Bil Aspray may have other ideas about these papers.  I would point
you to his book of von Neumann papers in the Babbage Series.  There is
a draft of the First Draft of a Report on the EDVAC in the Library of
Congress.  It is in Herman Goldstine's hand.  In my last
correspondence with him, Goldstine claimed that it was the original
copy.  I have not done the work to see how much it differs from the
mimeographed version.
David