[SIGCIS-Members] Free to good home -- AFIPS Fall & Spring JCC proceedings.

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Fri Mar 27 07:16:30 PDT 2009

Fellow SIG members:

I have a semi-complete set of AFIPS Fall and Spring Joint Computer
Conference proceedings, which I would like to give to a good home. I
offered them to CBI, which already has most of them (I sent them a few
to fill in gaps), to J.F. Ptak, who no longer deals much in this
subject, and to the Smithsonian Archives, which is not interested. I
don't have time to do an exact inventory, but I estimate about 30
volumes. If you've ever used them you know they are quite heavy, so I
will have to ship them in multiple mailings. I don't think I can handle
an international shipment.

The ideal recipient would be a library where they would be appreciated.
I would love to keep them myself but I am really hurting for space, both
at work and at home.

Paul E. Ceruzzi, MRC 311, National Air and Space Museum, PO Box 37012,
Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC 20013-7012. phone: 202-633-2414.