[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS History Page

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Fri Jul 31 23:40:21 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

We recently added a little history section to the website, including
material sourced from the CBI Newsletter on our early days and some
reminiscences from early chairs Bill Aspray and Paul Ceruzzi. Turns out the
group can be traced back to a 1987 meeting, so we are approaching our 22nd
anniversary.

Read it at http://www.sigcis.org/?q=node/71.

If you were involved in the early days and have any corrections or
additional information to incorporate then please email it to me. Memories
of the first meeting would be particularly interesting.

Best wishes,

Tom Haigh