[SIGCIS-Members] Semi-rare John Mauchly document

William McMillan wmcmillan at emich.edu
Fri Jul 31 05:41:51 PDT 2009

Very useful document.

It's quoted in Richard S. Rosenberg's *The Social Impact of Computers*, 3rd
ed., 2004, p. 94, with discussion that basically agrees with Mauchly (though
I had been unaware of it until you sent it, Evan).

http://books.google.com/books?id=VZ0XBfhbDZMC&lpg=PA94&ots=VBw1kSJ8KW&dq=ONE%20storage%20device%20(with%20addressable%20locations)%20for%20the%20ENTIRE%20EDVAC&pg=PA94#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Thanks.