[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: Invitation to write for the Berkshire Encyclopedia of World History, 2nd Edition

Janet Abbate abbate at vt.edu
Thu Aug 20 06:47:56 PDT 2009

The Berkshire Encyclopedia of World History is looking for someone to
write a short (3000-word) entry on the Internet. The deadline is
quite soon (Sept. 14). I am not affiliated with them, just passing
this along since they asked for help finding qualified authors.
Please contact Ashley Winseck directly at the address below if you
are interested.

Begin forwarded message: