[SIGCIS-Members] CFP: TPRC 2008

John Laprise johnlaprise2008 at u.northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:44:16 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

I wanted to make everyone aware of TPRC 2008 (Telecommunications Policy
Research Conference). While oriented more towards policy, they welcome
historical work. In recent years they have also become increasingly
interested in ICTs with the phenomenon of convergence. I presented here last
year and it was a very productive conference leading me to meet some of the
people I was writing about.

TPRC2008 announces Call for Papers

TPRC is a non-profit organization that hosts an annual forum for scholars
and decision-makers in the fields of telecommunications and information
policy. The purpose of the conference is to acquaint policy-makers with the
best of recent research, and to familiarize researchers with the knowledge
needs of policy makers.

The 36th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet
Policy will be held September 26 - September 28, 2008 at The National Center
for Technology & Law, George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, VA.

The Program Committee of TPRC is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for
this year's conference.  Information can be found at Call for Papers
<http://tprcweb.com/node/32>  on our website. You will also find information
for the Student Paper Competition

John Laprise

Ph.D. Candidate