[SIGCIS-Members] Thanks!

Bernard Geoghegan b-geoghegan at northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 20 20:18:15 PDT 2008

Hi SIGCIS members,

     Thanks to the many members of the list for the suggestions about
exhibition and calculating machines 17th - 19th c.  We have some very
well-read members!  If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will in
the next day or so.
      If anyone would like a little bibliography of texts on the
topic, I can send that to you in early May.

Bernard

Bernard Geoghegan
Doctoral Candidate, Program in Screen Cultures, Northwestern University
Institute Visitor, Program in Science, Technology and Society,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology